Patricia Truran (truran1106)

What does it mean when you see a large black spider moving on a ceiling after you wake up? You look up and you see it crawling. Then 5 seconds later it disappears. I have had this vision more than once in the past. It wasn’t a scary feeling. I guess i knew it would disappear quickly.

over 3 years ago

Psychic Alinaa (psychicalinaa)

Hi dear,

I would be very happy to check for you and tell you about it after spirit connection. Feel free to join me. I will help you and guide you towards the right path of your happiness.

God bless you

over 3 years ago

Pixie Dust (pixiedust28)

Arache, the Greek women who was turned into the first spider by the goddess Athena to teach her a lesson as she was talented in weaving and, arguably, Athena was jealous of her and wanted to teach her a lesson for her pride.

Common meanings for the spider spirit animal or totem are: Patience Receptivity Feminine energy Creativity Weaver of life’s fate Shadow self, dark aspects of life or personality

The spider as a spirit animal/totem offers many interpretations. Its symbolism has both a dark and a light side, reflecting its connection with life’s many facets.

Just like the spider weaves her beautifully engineered web, this spirit animal fosters the integration of all parts and aspects of your life into a whole. When the spider shows up in your life, this spirit animal could guide you to integrate some piece of your personal “puzzle” and gain a more coherent perspective on your life.

The spider is a spirit animal whose purpose is to inspire you to gain perspective on an issue or project you contemplate taking on. Feel free to explore the many facets of the problem you are facing in order to find the appropriate solution. The power of this animal encourages you to count on your ability to view things from multiple angles and weave mental and intuitive flexibility into your daily thinking.

If you want to look at it from a symbolic point of view, I’d be happy to discuss it as it pertains to your life and current life’s situation.

Brigth blessings and warm regards! Pixie :)

over 3 years ago

✨ANGELIC LOVE HEALER✨ (psychic..love)

Hi,

My name is ANGEL & I am known for being an empathy. I can feel what you are going through. I am able to feel the energy around you along with my spirit guides.

I’ll always leave you feeling uplifted. Even when I provide the TRUTH you don’t want to hear . You’ll find my emphatic nature soothing.

so my dear, feel free to call me as this is Public Place to discuss details related to your Private Life.

Kind Regards

over 3 years ago