Karen Thibodeau (karentangel)

Tomorrow is the day that I go for my upper GI scop, I just hope that the doctors will find what the issue is so then I can start on the path of recovery.

over 13 years ago

angel (angel34)

You will be fine you will be in good hands and remain calm and positive and you will come out the other side better off.

over 13 years ago

Thanks been trying my best to stay calm all day actually all weekend.. been doing a lot of decluttering. I am positive that they will find the issue

over 13 years ago

miko fox (miko)

i believe angel is right. dont worry about a thing and stay strong. i wish you the besthugs

over 13 years ago

Love ❦ Soulmate Expert (psychic_n_healer)

No matter how big your problem is, God is bigger. No matter how intense your fear is, PRAYERS dissolves it. Always and forever. Stay positive.

Want to know more i would be happy to help you contact me.

over 13 years ago

Today is the day … just heading out the door…

over 13 years ago

Art (smartadvice)

good luck

over 13 years ago

So no findings… they look some tissues for tests but nothing visually noticed ….. :(.....

over 13 years ago

I just want answers of what is going on, but i don’t get it…MRI still on Jan.4 and I hope this will be the answer I am waiting for…....

Why is it so hard to fig. out what is wrong…. I feel so lost and alone

over 13 years ago

jenny Fardell (garnetta)

Have you tried energy healing? Sometimes energy healers can pick up on things which are missed because it deals with the whole body rather than focusing on a specific point. For instance I have bad knee problems. Doctors said there’s nothing wrong with them, but that was the only thing they x-rayed. I’ve only just found out about energy healing and intend to go for a full session to see where else I’m ‘mis-aligned’! I’ll go if you do!!:)

over 13 years ago

miko fox (miko)

knight of pentacles,5 of rods and 2 of swords. i feel like the knight of pentacles and 5 of rods may be saying that healing may take awhile and that this may be a difficult process and the 2 of swords comes in to say be patient and wait for the doctors to do their job.

if you would like a longer reading please feel free to contact me for a free reading. stay stronghugs

over 13 years ago

Thanks and blessing Miko

over 13 years ago

miko fox (miko)

your very welcome karentangel(:

over 13 years ago