jam62891

I was dating this guy for almost a month. During the time of us dating; his step father passed away. I’ve been there for him during his grieving and everything seemed fine until he said he needed some space. A huge concern is that he might not return. Though we had a really good connection, I am giving him the space he asked for.. but not sure how long it’ll be until he returns if he does. I really would appreciate some advice.

over 3 years ago

ms.merda (merda)

hello and welocme and yes i get your dellemma . and right now he has stumbling blocks hes dealing with, there is confusion coming from his past . im on line if you wanna talk join me for my $10.00 deal for 0 minutes .

over 3 years ago

Psychic Alinaa (psychicalinaa)

Hi dear,

I will check for you and tell you about it after spirit connection. Feel free to join me. I will help you and guide you towards the right path of your happiness.

God bless you

over 3 years ago

Pixie Dust (pixiedust28)

Hi Jam,

I hope you takes this with the sensitivity that it is meant with, but grieving is not linear progress. You can’t put any progressure on him at this time because he quite honestly has probably not experienced anything like this before and hoe has no idea what it is that he needs to process this kind of pain. As hurtful as it it might be fore you to hear, a month is really not that long a time in a the grand scheme of things and he’s more than likely at a lost off how to process these quite complicated feelings. Give him the space he’s asking for. Grieving is far from linear and even he can’t tell you how this is going to be for him. If you you truly care for him, you have to put his feelings and needs first. There is no right way to be there for him.

If you want to talk about this in detail, I’d be happy to help you worth through it and be there for him in the best way you can while still respecting his needs and wants.

It would be my honor to work with this with you.

Warm Regards, Pixie

over 3 years ago