humaneshadowx7

Hi I been using this site some time now try find the person for me but all my readings I been let down I never been relationship all the woman I try to be with always put me in friend zone or ignore me I’m. Pushing 30 soon I don’t know what’s wrong with me why they all against me I didn’t do anything wrong. Nobody want give me chance birthday 1/19/93

over 3 years ago

❤️PROTEUS❤️ (psychicmichaelkemo)

Your birthday is coming up soon! That’s a great thing as the stars will be in your favor.

Feel free to connect.

~pmk

over 3 years ago

Psychic Alinaa (psychicalinaa)

Hi dear,

I would be very happy to check for you and tell you about it after spirit connection. Feel free to join me. I will help you and guide you towards the right path of your happiness.

God bless you

over 3 years ago

✨ANGELIC LOVE HEALER✨ (psychic..love)

HI,

NO One is meant to be ALONE. we are all made in PAIRS. It’s just we made some bad choices and that’s what delay things. Let me Guide You to walk on Right Path which going to lead you to your Soulmate.

So my dear, Feel Free to Call me as this is Public Place to discuss details Related to Your Private Life.

Kind Regards

over 3 years ago

humaneshadowx7

sorry but it s gonna happen i already bn alot bad luck

over 3 years ago

☪✰♡ Psychic Erica ♡... (lovepsychicerica)

Hello My Name Is erica i would love to help you in this situation please call me now i am online let me give you a full detailed and direct reading!

over 3 years ago

Angel Messenger (angels_messenger)

I personally believe if a person has a desire to be in a relationship {for example} that they are meant to be. I am also a law of attraction girl. If a person believes they are not worthy of love. Maybe feel like they are not enough of what ever subconscious program they happen to have running, this is where the problems will start to come in my friend. We are all to an extent hypnotized by todays marketing. If I don’t make X amount a year. If I don’t weigh X amount. If I don’t have 19 degree’s on my wall. What ever you think…. may be what could be blocking you. Another potential issue has to do with forgiveness. Maybe you were wronged by someone in 1902. Maybe you never made peace with a female family member and now you find you are manifesting people with similar character traits. The hardest thing in the world can be forgiving yourself. next is forgiving the person who wronged you. it sounds like it may be time for you to manifest a new type of individual. Shadow work is always a pain in the * but hey who wants to manifest a lottery win for $9.00? Nobody. its go big or go home. Likewise, your desire is to manifest a love with the qualities you just have to have. Like if faithful isnt optional for you … write it down on a fresh piece of paper. Employed and financially stable. if your in church every weekend but your POI is in the nightclub, you may not be on the same frequency. you get the idea. be specific. chin up grasshopper You have only just begun. Don’t let a people who dont even know who they are yet make a decision for your life path….. yes, You are welcome to reach out to me any time. Be Blessed.

over 3 years ago