Karishma Kumar (kari09)

Could someone please help me understand, how many heart breaks it takes to find someone who won’t break your heart? I mean why do I always end up finding someone who it feels like uses me and never loves me enough to never want to lose me? How do I live with this horrible pain?

over 3 years ago

Psychic Alinaa (psychicalinaa)

Hi dear,

So sorry and I do understand how much painful you are going through this tough phase of your life. I will check for you and tell you about it after spirit connection. Feel free to join me. I will help you and guide you towards the right path of your happiness.

God bless you

over 3 years ago

Pixie Dust (pixiedust28)

Hi Karishma,

I’m so sorry for your pain, honey. When you are in the midst of it, it can be very difficult to see the end in sight and the purpose of such tests. I do believe that we experience the same lessons until we change something deep in ourselves. It’s not a punishment, but an opportunity for growth and expansion.

I would be honored to chat with you if you want to look at your specific situation and how you can handle the situation going forward.

Bright blessings! Pixie :)

over 3 years ago

GodsMessenger (spiritualjade)

It is understandable to feel hopeless in this situation. I feel theres a deep need right now to do a deep healing an releasing of past karma so that you can truly be happy and guard against the wrong partners in the future.

blessings and please do not hesitate to reach out to me over messaging or in a call to get clarity around this.

over 3 years ago

✨ANGELIC LOVE HEALER✨ (psychic..love)

HI,

NO One is meant to be ALONE. we are all made in PAIRS. It’s just we made some bad choices and that’s what delay things. Let me Guide You to walk on Right Path which going to lead you to your Soulmate.

So my dear, Feel Free to Call me as this is Public Place to discuss details Related to Your Private Life.

Kind Regards

over 3 years ago