shauna o'keeffe (skippy23)

i’ve kissed this lad three times over three weeks i really like him but i dont know how he feels for me. we didnt exchange numbers but we’re friends on facebook. we live in the same town. i had a really nice dream about him last night where we were in a relationship was it just a dream or was it a sign or a message. his dob is 16th of may 1986 and my dob is 09th of october 1987?

over 13 years ago

Art (smartadvice)

for a dream interpretation, you can come chat with me. i am your personal psychic spy. the two of you have a high compatibility, but i must know more to give a firm opinion and timelines.

over 13 years ago

That Tarot Girl (magickspot)

give me names and a brief description of this guy (lite, dark hair) and i will tell you what i see for just .99 a minute or use my unlimited $10 deal :)

over 13 years ago

Psychic Insight by Adrianne (spiritualadrianne)

I will give you a heads up before I tell you to contact me, if that has already happened between you both the chances are he feels the same. But to really make sure you may come to me.

over 13 years ago

Love ❦ Soulmate Expert (psychic_n_healer)

Hello Shauna, Am love & relationships and advisor, if you’re confused & need to make the right decision let me help you I would be happy to help you right away . I will give you full accurate insight on your time to come . Hire me answers back right away .

blessing

over 13 years ago

Lori Marie (lorimarie)

Taurus men are usually loyal. Sounds like he likes you but I am feeling like you need to be a little more assertive within the relationship. Communication is the key to this relationship and if you like him as much as you say you should try communicating to him very clearly!

over 13 years ago