tntng1207

So I originally was just curious when I decided to pursue some advice. The first psychic was adamant with her answer… so me being a little skeptical, decided to try out a few more just to see what would be said about the same identical questions asked with the least amount of detail possible. Second psychic gave same answer as the first. The third one stated she goes off energy, not connection and the reading was different. Since I had enough time left, I asked a question for a third POI, one of which I whole heartedly already knew the answer to. The answer blew me away as a positive reading was given for one of the most toxic non POI that is possible at this point. Since then I’ve tried a couple more psychics, switching up the order of information, etc…. and each reading has gone more and more in depth to pursue the same POI when more than one is given every time. So my question is (and not trying to bash the 1 psychic) if the advice and timelines have all matched up almost perfectly with each psychics’ reading, should I really reconsider my skepticism and open up to the idea that my readings might be true?

over 3 years ago

anastayshia (anastayshia)

Hello my dear and welcome back and thank you for your question being skeptical in the first place does not help the readings that you are giving you must have faith and knowing because it is real and not fake but that is up to you to doubt it or not I’m online if you want to talk do you want me for my $10 deal for 20 minutes.

over 3 years ago

Psychic Alinaa (psychicalinaa)

Hi dear,

Honestly I do not know what the other psychics said to you but I will tell you as it is as I will see after spirit connection. Feel free to join me. I will help you and guide you towards the right path of your happiness.

God bless you

over 3 years ago

Indria (indriasinsight)

Hi lovely,

I hope you are doing well. I understand and can imagine how confusing that must be. The honest truth is that some will just tell you what you want to hear and some will tell you the truth. Try to tune into yourself and do what feels right to you. I’d love to help you and give you more clarity. Sending you love & light. – Indria

over 3 years ago