Jess Wynn (blackwidow_81)

What is the best way to break from karmic cycles? I keep repeating them over and over again. Its painful and stressful. I’m not sure where to start. Advice, please.

over 3 years ago

Psychic Alinaa (psychicalinaa)

Hi dear,

I do understand what the situation you are going through and what’s going into your mind. Diamond cuts diamond! I would be very happy to check for you and tell you about it after spirit connection. Feel free to join me. I will help you and guide you towards the right path of your happiness.

God bless you

over 3 years ago

Sacred Star (sacredstar)

3 yogic paths to self-liberation and moksha are Karma Yoga (the path of action and good deeds), Bhakti Yoga (the path of devotion to God), and Jnana Yoga (the path of knowledge and wisdom).try using these methods to help release some of the energy

over 3 years ago

anastayshia (anastayshia)

Hello there and welcome and thank you for your questions it’s quite simple you’re needing a spiritual cleansing and you need to meditate to break the chains I am online if you want to talk I can help as well please join me for my $10 deal for 20 minutes

over 3 years ago

marva.lee (sunn10020)

Hello, Let me help you and give you full accurate insight on what you need to do from spirit and much more . On line now -Live chat . Blessings

over 3 years ago