Karishma Kumar (kari09)

Hi there, really in need of some help. This guy Sasha and I were dating for few months and then things ended abruptly. I was devastated And hurt when he said he wasn’t ready invest a little more. We didn’t have any contact for about 3 months, then about a week ago he reached out. I really want to see him again and be with him but I don’t want to start something that won’t end well for me. I’m not sure if he’s back to have more with me or just casually. I really liked him and it hurt a lot the way things ended before. I still have feelings for him, I’m just scared. What is going on in his mind? Can someone help please? Karishma x

over 3 years ago

Pixie Dust (pixiedust28)

Hi Karishma,

That’s a spot many of my clients find themselves in. The question of trying again versus protecting your heart is one I completely understand. I’d be happy to take an honest look at this feelings and intentions give you the feedback directly and and truthfully.

Bright blessings hun, Pixie

over 3 years ago

Sacred Star (sacredstar)

i would be happy to help, feel free to contact me when your ready

over 3 years ago

anastayshia (anastayshia)

Hello my dear and welcome and thank you for your questions I know that you’ve been overwhelmed and scared second of all your fears is causing a stumbling block in your love life I do see because he’s coming back to reconcile but you ask a question is he going to change no he is not this is a ongoing pattern of his I’m online if you’d like to talk please join me for my $10 deal for 20 minutes.

over 3 years ago

marva.lee (sunn10020)

Hello, I can give you full insight through spirit and what he is thinking now and much more . ON line now Live chat . I will give you the truth . Blessings

over 3 years ago

Sahil (dancing_voice)

If you are in love with someone and you want to test your compatibility with that person. How compatible your relationship with your partner will be in future, then give me a call. If i am not available message me , I will get back to you in an hour.

Regards: dancing_voice

over 3 years ago

Spiritual Visions (psychic_advisor23)

Hi dear i can look into this i feel there is multiple reasons why he came back into your life and also why he pulled away, send me a chat so we can look deeper into this look forward talking to you :)

over 3 years ago

Miss tula (miss_tula)

CALL ME TODAY TO GET THE ANSWER THAT YOU SEEK!

over 3 years ago