santhia calixte (santhia)

I found out that having a sun square moon because your parents were having issues like fighting and becoming toxic. My parents never got along….it was really bad…I never really knew my father but I’m not the only child,I have a sister who share the same mother and father….how come her sun is not square with her moon but mine is. My Scorpio sun is in the 3rd house and my Aquarius moon in the 6th house.

over 3 years ago

Psychic Alinaa (psychicalinaa)

Hi dear,

I would very happy to check for you and tell you about it after spirit connection.Feel free to join me.I will help you and guide you towards the right path of your happiness.

God bless you

over 3 years ago

ღ Psychic Medium George ღ (psychicmediumgeorge)

Hi, if you are looking for guidance please call me now I’m online.Love and light, George

over 3 years ago

anastayshia (anastayshia)

Well it’s because you are two different people so it is meant for you people both to be different in your own person I’m online please join me for my $10 deal for 20 minutes.

over 3 years ago

Miss tula (miss_tula)

HELLO CALL ME AS I AM ONLINE TO TAKE YOUR CALL.

over 3 years ago

anastayshia (anastayshia)

Hello my dear and welcome and thank you for your questions I am online if you’d like to talk I can help to explain better join me for my $10 deal for 20 minutes hope and light.

over 3 years ago