Ciera lane (cbaby22)

So I’ve been talking to this guy g since Christmas but something in me is saying don’t trust him? Advice/opinions appreciated Thanks

over 4 years ago

Psychic_April9 (psychic_april9)

hello sweetie Im picking up on a strong vibration I would love to give you a reading I do have some answers for you <3 readings are my me contact like 10 would love to if you>

over 4 years ago

LoveSizeMedium (lovesizemedium)

I can help

over 4 years ago

Pixie Dust (pixiedust28)

I ALWAYS tell anyone and everyone to trust that gut feeling. Regardless of the the situation, always trust your gut. That is your soul talking to you. Your own intuition is just as valuable as any reader here. It’s like a muscle in that it grows stronger and more noticable the more you use it. In the meantime, asking for help from a professional might help validate your feelings. I understand that may be helpful.

If you would feel better with an additional opinion, I’d be happy to help you, but always trust that feeling. It won’t steer you wrong! :)

Bright blessings! Pixie

over 4 years ago

marva.lee (sunn10020)

Hello, Let me look into spirit nd see if you are right and much more . I will give you the truth what the spirit show round him . On line now Live chat . Blessings

over 4 years ago

NewMoonPsychic✰☽ (readingsbysilvana)

getting some strong energy on this one I do feel that there is a lot circulating his energy seems like he is very imbalanced please contact for further details… Blessings Silvana!

over 4 years ago

✨ANGELIC LOVE HEALER✨ (psychic..love)

Hi,

My name is Barbara & I am known for being an Empathy. I can Feel what you are going through. I am able to Feel the energy around you. I’ll always leave you feeling Uplifted. Even when I provide the TRUTH you Don’t want to hear.

So, Lets have Chat and Unfold things for you in Private Reading Because this is a public place to discuss details related to your Private Life.

Kind Regards

over 4 years ago

Sahil (dancing_voice)

I will sincerely read and tell you if the connection between two persons is soul mate connection or its just a sexual passion or obsession/vacuum.FAST TYPIST

Regards: dancing_voice

over 4 years ago

SunTiger (mystic_suntiger)

Ciera lane ~

Experiences from your childhood make you constantly re-consider what you already know in your gut is real.

Trust your gut.

SunTiger

over 4 years ago

Meztli (meztli)

Hi dear, that “something” that is saying to you that do not trust is your intuition. If you let it leads you, the results will be for good. Trust it.

over 4 years ago

Art (smartadvice)

highly recommend trying out my crystal therapy…come chat with me…i am quite easy going and friendly

over 4 years ago

BORN GIFTED TRUE PSYCHIC AN... (psychicmisslee)

Call today for 19 mins 10$ special!!!!

over 3 years ago

LOVE AND LIFE COACH (psychic_love_advisor)

You have a gift if your own, and your psychic ability that u have is warning you that there is underlying issues with him, that’s why u feel you can not trust him, call me my name is Rose, i’d love to give you a deeper reading.

over 3 years ago