Shelley Anne Carnes (pugapoolove)

Making up lies, was told it would improve but it’s getting worse. How much longer till it’s discovered that he is intentionally making me look bad?

over 4 years ago

Psychic Summer (readingsbysummer)

Hi Shelley. Im picking up on a lot about your situation and do see your boss has an ill-will mindset toward you. please contact me and I will be happy to give you an in depth and insightful reading. thank you

over 4 years ago

marva.lee (sunn10020)

Hello, Let me look into spirit and see what is ahead and changes toward your boss and will it get better , I see he is very evil. On line now . Come in and let me help you . Blessings

over 4 years ago

ღ Psychic Medium George ღ (psychicmediumgeorge)

❤️Hi, if you need any advice you can join me for a chat, and let Angels and my guides to bring you answers and guidance to your questions and your situation, and you can choose from my specials 10mins/€25,15 mins-€35,20 mins-€45 plus free angel healing!!! Pls, join me for a chat I’m online now.❤️

over 4 years ago

SunTiger (mystic_suntiger)

Shelley,

This is a no-win situation for you. I’m so sorry it’s happening. It’s really not fair and you don’t deserve it.

Give me a chat.

SunTiger

over 4 years ago

✨LOVE HEALER✨ (psychic..love)

Hi,

My name is Barbara & I am known for being an empathy. I can feel what you are going through. I am able to feel the energy around you along with my spirit guides.

I’ll always leave you feeling uplifted. Even when I provide the TRUTH you don’t want to hear . You’ll find my emphatic nature soothing.

so my dear, feel free to call me as this is Public Place to discuss details related to your Private Life.

Kind Regards

over 4 years ago

LoveSizeMedium (lovesizemedium)

I can help

over 4 years ago