Ashleigh (ashpash1234)

I’ve been told my ex’s girlfriend could be expecting a baby later on in the year, is this true? Should I be concerned?

over 4 years ago

ShyTear (aware_ness)

I am available to do a pendulum reading to answer any yes or no questions or we can do a card reading to dig deeper.

over 4 years ago

ღ Psychic Medium George ღ (psychicmediumgeorge)

❤️Hi, if you need any advice you can join me for a chat, and let Angels and my guides to bring you answers and guidance to your questions and your situation, and you can choose from my specials 10mins/€25,15 mins-€35,20 mins-€45 plus free angel healing!!! Pls, join me for a chat I’m online now.❤️

over 4 years ago

marva.lee (sunn10020)

Hello, Come in and let me help you and see what is head and change s, and if she is having a by later on this year. I will look into spirit . On line now -Live chat . Blessings

over 4 years ago

Priestess Kandi Ranson (priestesskandiranson)

Ashleigh,

Have you thought about contacting your Ex or her family by actually showing up in person or by dialing their phone?

It seems that your concern about a spawn is a great issue for you. If your Ex is gestating your spawn don’t you want to plan on how to care for it?

over 4 years ago

Ashleigh (ashpash1234)

Nah, it’s not me or my ex, it’s his girlfriend so I can’t really do that

over 4 years ago

Pixie Dust (pixiedust28)

I’m online now if you want to give me a try! :)

over 4 years ago

Sahil (dancing_voice)

I connect very deeply to your energies and my reading and predictions are given from my heart and soul.Give me a call and see how much difference I make into your life, if I am unavailable then drop me an e-mail and I shall reply within 1 hour.

Regards: dancing_voice

over 4 years ago