lostone32

The person in question was born 1/15/1966.

This is not a love or love interest. There are problems disrupting other things.

over 4 years ago

marva.lee (sunn10020)

Hello, Let me look into spirit nd give you full insight of this person on questions and concerns . On line now -Live chat . Blessings

over 4 years ago

SunTiger (mystic_suntiger)

Hello Lostone32,

I can see you are feeling a sense of loss in his regard … as though he’s running away from responsibility.

I’d love to work with you. I’m on nightly.

SunTiger

over 4 years ago

ღ Psychic Medium George ღ (psychicmediumgeorge)

❤️Hi, if you need any advice you can join me for a chat, and let Angels and my guides to bring you answers and guidance to your questions and your situation, and you can choose from my specials 10mins/€25,15 mins-€35,20 mins-€45 plus free angel healing!!! Pls, join me for a chat I’m online now.❤️

over 4 years ago

Charlotte (clmoonhawk)

The Knight of Pentacles appears for you. He is all about paying attention to what is going on around you, he is also a grounding influence. So while things may be disruptive, pick your battles wisely. If you would like to speak more, please contact me.

over 4 years ago

Power of Astrology (love_connections)

One of my specialties are Love & Relationships. I have never been wrong when it comes to this field. Allow me to tune in to get to the core of your love life.

over 4 years ago

BORN GIFTED TRUE PSYCHIC AN... (psychicmisslee)

hi! I would love to speak with you regarding this situation about this male as I feel he isn’t in his right state of mind as the moment, and is very guarded doesn’t know who to trust and although this isn’t a lover this is someone who was close and you do share a bond with, id love to chat please do call!

over 4 years ago

✨LOVE HEALER✨ (psychic..love)

Hi,

My name is ANGEL & I am known for being an Empathy. I can Feel what you are going through. I am able to Feel the energy around you. I’ll always leave you feeling Uplifted. Even when I provide the TRUTH you Don’t want to hear.

So, Lets have Chat and Unfold things for you in Private Reading Because this is a public place to discuss details related to your Private Life.

Kind Regards

Hi Dear,

over 4 years ago

Sahil (dancing_voice)

A heart to heart chat with me will open up what’s bothering you and give you a whole new perspective to your love. I can read your love , using my psychic abilities and astrology.

Regards: dancing_voice

over 4 years ago

Power of Astrology (love_connections)

I can give you more advise and reading on your love and romance. I look into your love life deeply when I connect.

over 4 years ago