cbaby26

So I moved back home with family 7 months ago and since Christmas I have been talking to G a friend of the family. I’m not quite sure what to make of it yet, he seems cool but it’s just weird to me how life works. Should I trust it and continue dealing with him? Thanks

over 4 years ago

Charlotte (clmoonhawk)

Anytime we meet someone new, there is always the issue of if it is real. The only answer is to continue the journey and see where it leads you. Six of Swords is all about taking a chance, seeing what is on the other side of the bridge. So see what is there,and good luck :)

over 4 years ago

Miss tula (miss_tula)

come talk to me!

over 4 years ago

Love Psychic Shasha (psychicshasha)

I am online right now and would have some insight for you cbaby

over 4 years ago

ღ Psychic Medium George ღ (psychicmediumgeorge)

❤️Hi, if you need any advice you can join me for a chat, and let Angels and my guides to bring you answers and guidance to your questions and your situation, and you can choose from my specials 10mins/€25,15 mins-€35,20 mins-€45 plus free angel healing!!! Pls, join me for a chat I’m online now.❤️

over 4 years ago

marva.lee (sunn10020)

Hello, Let me look into spirit nd see if you should continue to talk to him and if it will go further in romance and future. On line now -Live chat . Blessings

over 4 years ago

BORN GIFTED TRUE PSYCHIC AN... (psychicmisslee)

hi please come and chat with me, to understand why this is happening and is this a lover, or more of a friend hat will be there for you when you need a shoulder to cry on, or if this is a possible protecter that’s trying to be there for you, the bond you to share is different and id love to chat give me a call!

over 4 years ago

✨ANGELIC LOVE HEALER✨ (psychic..love)

Hi,

My name is ANGEL & I am known for being an Empathy. I can Feel what you are going through. I am able to Feel the energy around you. I’ll always leave you feeling Uplifted. Even when I provide the TRUTH you Don’t want to hear.

So, Lets have Chat and Unfold things for you in Private Reading Because this is a public place to discuss details related to your Private Life.

Kind Regards

Hi Dear,

over 4 years ago

Sahil (dancing_voice)

If you are in love with someone and you want to test your compatibility with that person. How compatible your relationship with your partner will be in future, then give me a call. If i am not available message me , I will get back to you in an hour.

Regards: dancing_voice

over 4 years ago

☪✰♡ Psychic Erica ♡... (lovepsychicerica)

Hi My name is Erica I would love to help you regarding this situation I can pick up on any matter I will work through name and dob. I will not give you false hope all of my readings are very direct detailed & honest I don’t feel you should wait any longer please contact me now

over 4 years ago

Lakshay (psychic_friend)

One of my specialties are Love & Relationships. I have never been wrong when it comes to this field. Allow me to tune in to get to the core of your love life.

over 4 years ago