Jess Wynn (blackwidow_81)

I had a reading yesterday and I was told a few things that hurt me to my core. A part of me had a feeling but I ignored it, hoping it wasnt true. I didnt listen to my intuition. I let my heart lead instead of my head. I havent been happy in a relationship in more than 10 years. I want someone to love me fully, 100%, flaws and all. I dont want to ever have to guess if someone cares about me. Im trying to not think about what i heard and move on. Will I ever be happy?

over 4 years ago

love serenade (lovemiracle)

contact me i tell you where is your happiness and good luck

over 4 years ago

marva.lee (sunn10020)

Hello, Come in and let me help you . I see a lot where is going to come fourth for you . I see a lot through spirit . On line now – Blessings

over 4 years ago

SunTiger (mystic_suntiger)

Jess Wynn,

Hello Luv. I’m glad to see these moments of sadness you feel are not constantly in your life. You have good moments and then these occasional lonely ones.

The thing about happiness is this: None of us can ever find true long-lasting happiness when we keep looking for it outside of ourselves. By wanting someone else to satisfy your emotional need to feel loved and 100% accepted you are flirting with constant disappointment.

The key to happiness is to learn to love yourself enough … so you don’t need someone else’s love, acceptance or approval to feel content. (NOTE: We are all working on this to some degree or another).

Give me a chat anytime you need truly helpful answers.

SunTiger

over 4 years ago

ღ Psychic Medium George ღ (psychicmediumgeorge)

❤️Hi, if you need any advice you can join me for a chat, and let Angels and my guides to bring you answers and guidance to your questions and your situation, and you can choose from my specials 10mins/€25,15 mins-€35,20 mins-€45 plus free angel healing!!! Pls, join me for a chat I’m online now.❤️

over 4 years ago

Jess Wynn (blackwidow_81)

thanl you SunTiger. I have so much love to give. And I always give too much and too much of myself. Its a strong habit I cant seem to change. I will def work on loving myself more and just accept the fact that no one….except my children will love me like i love me. And your right i dont need anyone else love or approval. I know that every person I ever been with has regretted treating me the way they did. That to me says a lot. And i KNOW this is a life long challenge but I know I will feel better about myself when I start. Blessings

over 4 years ago

advisor rose (aurorarose)

contact me for the truth to your future love & career readings $10 call now

over 4 years ago