heavyheart

for help…..

I don’t know what to do anymore. I don’t want to continue thid way. I don’t see a way out or things improving. Why am I suffering this way. Is there anything to look forward to in the future? I am so weak and tired literally and figuratively.

over 4 years ago

heavyheart

Will my past haunt me forever. It is the root problem partially…

over 4 years ago

marva.lee (sunn10020)

Hello, Let me help you nd see what you need to do go forward I know I can help you right way . Blessings

over 4 years ago

LoveSizeMedium (lovesizemedium)

I can help

over 4 years ago

themerryelf

I used bitwine many years ago. It has truly changed. If all hundreds of you just copy and paste your bio you all do yourself a disservice. I can read your bio by clicking on it. When someone post a question it is to figure out who specifically is worth turning over their hard earned cash. If none of you can give me a reason to believe you are legit I will just keep my cash. I won’t spend my money recklessly. You all have to give someone something to work with. I have seen all the other questions and the responses. It vcd reeks of desperation and eagerness to obtain cash. Where is the effort and your supposed gifts showing through? As the rules state, this isn’t meant yo substitute a paid reading, but it also isn’t meant to be a place where questions are BLATANTLY ignored which is dimissive and offensive. Definitely, not spending my money here. No one can give a preview to confirm they are tuned in to you. Repeatedly reposting copy and paste paragraphs that amount to “pick me pick me” without ever acknowledging the person’s question beyond a generic stereotype response is dismissive and upsetting. I have money to spend but I am not going to spend it recklessly with abandon testing out multiple people because you all just post cheesy marketing generic quotes under post. Who is the real deal? Who can actually tune in to me enough to give me confirmation you would be worth paying my hard earned cash? No one apparently. I bet this comment will get more responses than my post and I bet they won’t be robotic automatic generic copy paste responses. I seen some of your reviews and you all have bad and good ones. Unless you can connect and tell me a tidbit if info that confirms you are connected and really care why bother and waste my cash? There is literally no way to tell who is authentic and who isn’t with everyone literate ignoring the question post and instead posting their bio the comment section. Some of you literally write the same exact thing as each othet…scripted responses.

over 4 years ago

ficklerose

“I can help” both you! You both seem like robotic and offer nothing different than a generic response “I can help”. How can you help? Answer this in a way that confirms you really know something about my situation then I will between the two of you. Until then, you and every single other psychic claim “they can help” yeah try to take my cash for nothing. Not interested. I need a real psyhic not someone hoping to cash in on my misery without “actually” helping me. I am leaving the site. I felt spirit say it needed to be said. We are looking for hope not false promises and attempted grabs for cash leaving us still without the help me set out on. I am sure that would be convenient for you not for me or my bank account.

over 4 years ago

ღ Psychic Medium George ღ (psychicmediumgeorge)

❤️Hi, if you need any advice you can join me for a chat, and let Angels and my guides to bring you answers and guidance to your questions and your situation, and you can choose from my specials 10mins/€25,15 mins-€35,20 mins-€45 plus free angel healing!!! Pls, join me for a chat I’m online now.❤️

over 4 years ago