Che'Varia Williams (variaw)

Me & My Ex Eric Christon Clark Have Been On And Off Since July. We’re Both Cancers And I Love Him But I Officially Decided To Break Things Off Nov. 3rd But I Saw Him Last Weekend And All Feelings Came Back After He Kissed Me And Hugged Me. I Had Stayed Away About 4 Weeks And I Still Love Him But I Don’t Know If He Loves Me Or Feel The Same Way Towards Me As I Do.

over 4 years ago

marva.lee (sunn10020)

Hello, let me look into spirit and see his true feelings and his thoughts and give you the truth and much more . On line -Live chat . Blessings

over 4 years ago

Psychic Kimberley Ann (psychic_laura1)

online now mention forum for special offers!!

over 4 years ago

Sahil (dancing_voice)

Confused about your relationship? STOP UNWANTED SEPARATIONS! Restore love in your life. IMPRESSIVELY ACCURATE DETAILS, TIME FRAMES, HEART2HEART healing. Remote viewing, know all now!

over 4 years ago

Suriah (suriah)

Have you asked yourself what keeps taking you back to someone that you broke it off with? Why do you feel a continued link of love? We often use relationships to hide from deeper issues we don’t want to face and when the relationship ends we focus on how to get it back. What prevents you from moving forward? I can help you see beyond to the cause of cyclical patterns and how to begin to move past them. Online Now!

over 4 years ago

Miss tula (miss_tula)

I am online if you would like a reading .

over 4 years ago

Psychic Alinaa (psychicalinaa)

Hi dear,

I see you are still connected to each other but things are not going smooth between both of you.I would be very happy to check for you and tell you about it after spirit connection.Feel free to join me.I will help you and guide you towards the right path of your happiness.

God bless you

over 4 years ago

LoveSizeMedium (lovesizemedium)

I can help

over 4 years ago

✨ANGELIC LOVE HEALER✨ (psychic..love)

Hi Dear,

Nothing is Stronger than The Love you once Both Shared. He will be Acting Hot & Cold as he is Walking on Wrong Path my dear, But please take this Time to Reconnect with Your Love. I Will Guide Your Way and lead you back into Love’s Arms Again

So my dear, Feel Free to Call me as this is Public Place to discuss details Related to Your Private Life.

Kind Regards

over 4 years ago

Psychic Dino - The Empath (psychic_dino)

Difficult as you need to identify what is going to be really right for you. Exposure to the past can be very confusing as it was for him!

over 4 years ago

ღ Psychic Medium George ღ (psychicmediumgeorge)

❤️Hi, if you need any advice you can join me for a chat, and let Angels and my guides to bring you answers and guidance to your questions and your situation, and you can choose from my specials 10mins/€25,15 mins-€35,20 mins-€45 plus free angel healing!!! Pls, join me for a chat I’m online now.❤️

over 4 years ago