Karishma Kumar (kari09)

When A and I were together, on his birthday last year I had bought him a watch and a birthday card to express my wishes and feelings to him as a present. He was very happy and excited to have received this and said he loved it. But we aren’t together now because he left to be with someone else mid of this year. We are still friends on social media and recently I saw the girl bought him a gift. It hurts to see him with someone else. Could someone tell me, has he gotten rid of my gifts now that he’s with someone else? I know that he’ll come back one day

over 4 years ago

LoveSizeMedium (lovesizemedium)

I can help

over 4 years ago

Miss tula (miss_tula)

hello and welcome. call me today as I see that something YOU are feeling insight, yet your a little in denial about the situation. I get that but call me today.

over 4 years ago

Psychic Alinaa (psychicalinaa)

Hi dear,

I see the light end of the tunnel.I would be very happy to check for you and tell you about it after spirit connection.Feel free to join me.I will help you and guide you towards the right path of your happiness.

God bless you

over 4 years ago

marva.lee (sunn10020)

Hello, Come in and let me answer your questions and concerns on romance . I will give you the truth and much more . On line now -Live chat. Blessings ahead

over 4 years ago

✨ANGELIC LOVE HEALER✨ (psychic..love)

Hi,

My name is ANGEL & I am known for being an Empathy. I can Feel what you are going through. I am able to Feel the energy around you. I’ll always leave you feeling Uplifted. Even when I provide the TRUTH you Don’t want to hear.

So, Lets have Chat and Unfold things for you in Private Reading Because this is a public place to discuss details related to your Private Life.

Kind Regards

over 4 years ago

ღ Psychic Medium George ღ (psychicmediumgeorge)

❤️Hi, if you need any advice you can join me for a chat, and let Angels and my guides to bring you answers and guidance to your questions and your situation, and you can choose from my specials 10mins/€25,15 mins-€35,20 mins-€45 plus free angel healing!!! Pls, join me for a chat I’m online now.❤️

over 4 years ago

Power of Astrology (love_connections)

I can give you more advise and reading on your love and romance. I look into your love life deeply when I connect.

over 4 years ago

advisor rose (aurorarose)

contact me now for the truth to your future 99% call now

over 4 years ago

Miss tula (miss_tula)

IAM ONLINE TODAY . IF YOU WANT ANSWERS TO YOUR SITUATION CALL ME.

over 4 years ago