phoenix510

I’ve been considering relocating for a while. Over the past few months I’ve getting conflicting messages on where and even if I should move. I’m looking for guidance.

over 4 years ago

marva.lee (sunn10020)

Hello, Let me look into spirit and see if you will make a move or stay where you are . i will give you the truth what spirit show around you for a move or not . On line now -Lie chat . Blessings

over 4 years ago

✨ANGELIC LOVE HEALER✨ (psychic..love)

Hi,

My name is ANGEL & I am known for being an empathy. I can feel what you are going through. I am able to feel the energy around you along with my spirit guides.

I’ll always leave you feeling uplifted. Even when I provide the TRUTH you don’t want to hear . You’ll find my emphatic nature soothing.

so my dear, feel free to call me as this is Public Place to discuss details related to your Private Life.

Kind Regards

over 4 years ago

Miss tula (miss_tula)

CALL ME IAM ONLINE TO TAKE YOUR CALL!

over 4 years ago

Psychic Dino - The Empath (psychic_dino)

Choices in the end can only be yours as this I think is quite a subjective question.

over 4 years ago

ღ Psychic Medium George ღ (psychicmediumgeorge)

❤️Hi, if you need any advice you can join me for a chat, and let Angels and my guides to bring you answers and guidance to your questions and your situation, and you can choose from my specials 10mins/€25,15 mins-€35,20 mins-€45 plus free angel healing!!! Pls, join me for a chat I’m online now.❤️

over 4 years ago