Kristina Peters (memme76)

I get dates and interest, in a way, but no one seems to be serious in the end. When will I meet a guy that I can build something real with?

over 4 years ago

Miss tula (miss_tula)

I AM ONLINE RIGHT NOW IF YOU WANT TO GIVE ME A CALL.

over 4 years ago

SunTiger (mystic_suntiger)

Kristina,

I can see that even while you are not currently dating the perfect person of your dreams, you are basically a happy person. I also looked into the stereotypical idea that people who sleep around too readily don’t get men to commit to them but I see that is not what’s been going on in your case.

I’d love to look into your life in more detail so I can help guide you. Give me a chat!

SunTiger

over 4 years ago

LeeLoo's Esotericorner (lunamadalina)

I’d be happy to give you a time estimate for when you start a serious relationship. Best regards!

over 4 years ago

LoveSizeMedium (lovesizemedium)

I can help

over 4 years ago

marva.lee (sunn10020)

Hello, Let me look into spirit and see when you will meet the right man for your future and much more around romance . On line now now . Blessings

over 4 years ago

❤️ Angel Insights ❤️ (psychic_victoria)

hello, i have all the answers to the questions you have been seeking, let me help guide you out of the darkness and into the light! i’m also having a $10 special on all readings :)

over 4 years ago

☪✰♡ Psychic Erica ♡... (lovepsychicerica)

Hi My name is Erica I would love to help you regarding this situation I can pick up on any matter I will work through name and dob. I will not give you false hope all of my readings are very direct detailed & honest I don’t feel you should wait any longer please contact me now!

over 4 years ago

ღ Psychic Medium George ღ (psychicmediumgeorge)

❤️Hi, if you need any advice you can join me for a chat, and let Angels and my guides to bring you answers and guidance to your questions and your situation, and you can choose from my specials 10mins/€25,15 mins-€35,20 mins-€45 plus free angel healing!!! Pls, join me for a chat I’m online now.❤️

over 4 years ago

Lakshay (psychic_friend)

Soulmate Readings with 100% Accuracy! I can relieve the uncertainty of your love life. Find out exactly what is going to happen in your coming future .

over 4 years ago

Miss tula (miss_tula)

call me I am online now.

over 4 years ago