princess34

Hi is the person I’m intrested in. Is be into me? Even if it casual friendship My name p. Does he wa

over 4 years ago

love serenade (lovemiracle)

come to me if you really want to know

over 4 years ago

Miss tula (miss_tula)

iam online to take your call today.

over 4 years ago

marva.lee (sunn10020)

Hello,Let me look into spirit and see if this relationship will go further . Specials- I will give you truth. Blessings

over 4 years ago

Psychic Alinaa (psychicalinaa)

Hi dear,

I would be very happy to check for you and tell you about it after spirit connection.Feel free to join me.I will help you and guide you towards the right path of your happiness.

God bless you

over 4 years ago

SunTiger (mystic_suntiger)

Princess34,

I’d be happy to look into things and can tell you about your person of interest. I only need his first name to begin.

SunTiger

over 4 years ago

princess34

Friendship

over 4 years ago

princess34

His name is b. Starts with

over 4 years ago

LoveSizeMedium (lovesizemedium)

I can help

over 4 years ago

☪✰♡ Psychic Erica ♡... (lovepsychicerica)

Hi My name is Erica I would love to help you regarding this situation I can pick up on any matter I will work through name and dob. I will not give you false hope all of my readings are very direct detailed & honest I don’t feel you should wait any longer please contact me now!

over 4 years ago

❤️ Angel Insights ❤️ (psychic_victoria)

hello, i have all the answers to the questions you have been seeking, let me help guide you out of the darkness and into the light! i’m also having a $10 special on all readings :)

over 4 years ago

ღ Psychic Medium George ღ (psychicmediumgeorge)

❤️Hi, if you need any advice you can join me for a chat, and let Angels and my guides to bring you answers and guidance to your questions and your situation, and you can choose from my specials 10mins/€25,15 mins-€35,20 mins-€45 plus free angel healing!!! Pls, join me for a chat I’m online now.❤️

over 4 years ago

Lakshay (psychic_friend)

Soulmate Readings with 100% Accuracy! I can relieve the uncertainty of your love life. Find out exactly what is going to happen in your coming future .

over 4 years ago