Feistystyredhead (fiestyredhead)

The guy I’ve dated now for 3 years is pulling the silent treatment again. Life was great prior to this. I understand completely that hes busy but to not answer at all is BS. I messaged him and preached to him about how I am greatful that I was brought up loving unconditionally that it was unfortunate that a lot wasn’t. To love someone regardless of issues or problems they may have. His main problem is communication. His heart can be so hurtful and he can push me away- for no reason. I wanted him to see his wrongs and correct them. I understand none are perfect including myself but if we are aware of our actions we can stop the unhealthy ones. MY Q. Will this help and when will this issue resolve? I hate to preach to grown people but sometimes it flies out of my mouth before I know it. But when I do people listen. Thanks for any help.

over 4 years ago

Psychic Insight by Adrianne (spiritualadrianne)

Hey hon, I’d love to assist you. Please come chat with me.

over 4 years ago

Ms. Anntonette (ms.anntonette)

hi im online come chat

over 4 years ago

marva.lee (sunn10020)

Hello, Let me look into spirit and see if he got the message at all and he took it in . I will give you the what spirit show me around his thoughts. On line now – I have specials . Blessings

over 4 years ago

Miss tula (miss_tula)

if you need some insight call me. because I see that there is a lot that is going on but this is up to you . im online right now if you want to speak one on one. I will not tell you a tall tale or anything like this so if you want clear answers im here.

over 4 years ago

love serenade (lovemiracle)

come to me i am here

over 4 years ago

Claudia (psychic_clouds)

My darling, do you want to actually get to the truth? I’ll tell you why I can take you there…see…many readers use your “free will” often to avoid giving you a straight answer, that’s why you leave the reading more confused than before but here’s the truth on how the Universe actually works…

YES, you do have Free Will and YES your destiny is the result of the choices you and other make because of it… BUT a Psychic job is not to tell you “hey it depends on what you’ll do” because you’ve already made those choices in your soul, so we have ti tune in and actuallly explain those choices to you and how the Universe reacts to them, THAT IS HOW we predict the future and there’s no two ways about.

I’m a master Psychic and I’m 100% accurate because I understand this process and can indeed lead you to the truth of your future and love life without a doubt.

Get real answers, call me today.

Love and Light.

over 4 years ago

LoveSizeMedium (lovesizemedium)

I can help

over 4 years ago