audry921

Should i tough it out with my current situation, or say scew it and go my own way? Might sound like a simple question, but ive seen if you hang in there, it pays off.. but.. i dk what to do right now. Hang in there a bit longer or go my own way?

over 4 years ago

ღ Psychic Medium George ღ (psychicmediumgeorge)

❤️Hi, if you need any advice you can join me for a chat, and let Angels and my guides to bring you answers and guidance to your questions and your situation, and you can choose from my specials 10mins/€15,15 mins-€25,20 mins-€35 plus free angel healing!!! Pls, join me for a chat I’m online now.❤️

over 4 years ago

marva.lee (sunn10020)

Hello, Let me look into spirit and see what you need to do move forward or tough it out and see if things will change. On line now -Live chat . I will give you the truth and much more. I have specials . Blessings

over 4 years ago

Rebo (rebo)

If you have to struggle through it, 9 times out of 10 it ain’t worth it.

over 4 years ago

Pixie Dust (pixiedust28)

Hi Audry,

It’s a simple question, but it’s not a simple decision when your emotions are involved. If you would like honest, compassionate, and realistic insight into you concern, I’d be happy to help you.

I wish you the best. I know it’s a tough place to be in and sometimes it’s necessary to get an unbiased person with gifted insight assist.

Be well, Pixie

over 4 years ago

✨LOVE HEALER✨ (psychic..love)

Hi,

My name is ANGEL & I am known for being an Empathy. I can Feel what you are going through. I am able to Feel the energy around you. I’ll always leave you feeling Uplifted. Even when I provide the TRUTH you Don’t want to hear.

So, Lets have Chat and Unfold things for you in Private Reading Because this is a public place to discuss details related to your Private Life.

Kind Regards

over 4 years ago

❤️ Angel Insights ❤️ (psychic_victoria)

hello, i have all the answers to the questions you have been seeking, let me help guide you out of the darkness and into the light! i’m also having a $10 special on all readings :)

over 4 years ago