HappyGoLucky (guesswho973)

Since an empath can pick up people feelings how accurate is their predictions? Just curious if one goes hand in hand with the other. Thanks

over 4 years ago

anastayshia (anastayshia)

hello dear and welcome and thankyou for your questions and as i see in the cards i can can tell you that it all depends on the persons feelings at that moment and a persons destiny does change every so often as well.

over 4 years ago

ღ Psychic Medium George ღ (psychicmediumgeorge)

❤️Hi, if you need any advice you can join me for a chat, and let Angels and my guides to bring you answers and guidance to your questions and your situation, and you can choose from my specials 15 mins-€30,20 mins-€40 plus free angel healing!!! Pls, join me for a chat I’m online now.❤️

over 4 years ago

Power of Astrology (love_connections)

A heart to heart chat with me will open up what’s bothering you:)

over 4 years ago

love serenade (lovemiracle)

Hello dear join me for accurate reading

over 4 years ago

Psychic Dino - The Empath (psychic_dino)

Hi it depends on how connected they are to you. Not all empaths work on predictions and some go only on feelings and thought processes. Each empath works in a different way.

Some will be very good with predictions, some with time lines, others just in the moment.

And it depends on the situation and questions asked. I would say though from personal experience with a well connected Empath it is usually just one ability of a number. So predictions or rather being able to see “Outcomes” is more possible than not.

It does though come down to connection in the end. My views only :-)

Psychic Dino

over 4 years ago

HappyGoLucky (guesswho973)

Thank you so much Dino.

over 4 years ago

marva.lee (sunn10020)

Hello, Let me look into spirit what is ahead and changes ahead. on line now Live chat On line now .Blessings Marva .lee

over 4 years ago

Psychic Dino - The Empath (psychic_dino)

Your welcome HappyGoLucky :)

over 4 years ago

✨LOVE HEALER✨ (psychic..love)

Hi,

My name is Love Healer & I am known for being an empathy. I can feel what you are going through. I am able to feel the energy around you along with my spirit guides.

I’ll always leave you feeling uplifted. Even when I provide the TRUTH you don’t want to hear . You’ll find my emphatic nature soothing.

so my dear, feel free to call me as this is Public Place to discuss details related to your Private Life.

Kind Regards

over 4 years ago