Jess Wynn (blackwidow_81)

id like to know when my boyfriend will finally commit to me. Im ready for him to take this relationship to the next level

over 4 years ago

Ms. Anntonette (ms.anntonette)

U come in here alot and I going to be honest w u what u seek out of ur boyfriend isnt going to happen he isnt looking for the relationship u seek u already know he has cheated on u u cant change this man this is him and he knows u wont leave him so he continues w this. U deserve more and better and u need to start believe that or this is the way ur relationship will continue loveless from him sorry but i felt it was time for someone to be straight forward w u cuz ive seen u in here for awhile U want changes u have to change and know u will not get more out of him

over 4 years ago

i appreciate your honesty Ms.Anntonette and yes a do post a lot on here because im not satisified with some of what people are telling me. You have what you feel but not everyone feels the way you do. im not looking to change him and its hard to let go because of the connection i have. it may be easy for someone else to walk away but its not for me.

over 4 years ago

I understand what ur saying i just wanted to be honest w u cuz ur a beautiful person inside and out and deserve someone that will truly love u and not break ur spirit which he has already done

over 4 years ago

thank you. i know he does care about me and i feel he does love me and for whatever reason he isnt ready to commit. and honestly speaking you and 1 or 2 other people feel the way u feel. and ive had over 10 readings about my situtation with him. all of them have said that he loves me and he will come around. i do have other options ready and avalible to me right now but my heart is with him. im waiting it out and after the timeframes have past and there still isnt an improvement then i will make more of an effort to let go.

over 4 years ago

I really hope it works for u ♥

over 4 years ago

i do too.

over 4 years ago

❤️ Angel Insights ❤️ (psychic_victoria)

hello, id love to help you with your situation, i’m currently having a special on all readings $10 for 10 minute reading special! :)

over 4 years ago

Spiritual Advisor Sabrina (psychiccounselantmelina)

call me any time $10 for 22mins full life love and career reading call today for a brighter and clear tomorrow offering love specials as to why things are happening in your life with truehonest answers, no sugar coat

over 4 years ago

✨ANGELIC LOVE HEALER✨ (psychic..love)

Hi,

My name is Love Healer & I am known for being an Empathy. I can Feel what you are going through. I am able to Feel the energy around you. I’ll always leave you feeling Uplifted. Even when I provide the TRUTH you Don’t want to hear.

So, Lets have Chat and Unfold things for you in Private Reading Because this is a public place to discuss details related to your Private Life.

Kind Regards

over 4 years ago