Ella (krystaliah)

I’ve been through a lot of sadness and confusion in my life regarding a girl, we’ll call her K. I don’t know how she feels and she’s with someone with J. He’s so awful!

over 4 years ago

❤️ Angel Insights ❤️ (psychic_victoria)

hello, id love to help you with your situation, i’m currently having a special on all readings $10 for 10 minute reading special! :)

over 4 years ago

Power of Astrology (love_connections)

One of my specialties are Love & Relationships. I have never been wrong when it comes to this field. Allow me to tune in to get to the core of your love life.

over 4 years ago

Miss tula (miss_tula)

CALL ME!!!!

over 4 years ago

anastayshia (anastayshia)

please join me for my $10.00 deal for 20 minutes.

over 4 years ago

Spiritual Advisor Sabrina (psychiccounselantmelina)

call me any time $10 for 22mins full life love and career reading call today for a brighter and clear tomorrow offering love specials as to why things are happening in your life with truehonest answers, no sugar coat

over 4 years ago

ღ Psychic Medium George ღ (psychicmediumgeorge)

❤️Hi, if you need any advice you can join me for a chat, and let Angels and my guides to bring you answers and guidance to your questions and your situation, and you can choose from my specials 15 mins-€30,20 mins-€40 plus free angel healing!!! Pls, join me for a chat I’m online now.❤️

over 4 years ago

Ms. Anntonette (ms.anntonette)

Im online come chat and to be honest if she really wanted to leave the other person she could so she isnt being honest to u or herself

over 4 years ago

✨LOVE HEALER✨ (psychic..love)

Hi,

My name is Love Healer & I am known for being an empathy. I can feel what you are going through. I am able to feel the energy around you along with my spirit guides.

I’ll always leave you feeling uplifted. Even when I provide the TRUTH you don’t want to hear . You’ll find my emphatic nature soothing.

so my dear, feel free to call me as this is Public Place to discuss details related to your Private Life.

Kind Regards

over 4 years ago

marva.lee (sunn10020)

Hello, Let me look into spirit and see what is ahead and changes . I will give you the truth through spirit . On line now -Live chat . I have specials today . Blessings

over 4 years ago

Spiritual Advisor Sabrina (psychiccounselantmelina)

call me any time $10 for 22mins full life love and career reading call today for a brighter and clear tomorrow offering love specials as to why things are happening in your life with truehonest answers, no sugar coat

over 4 years ago

sharon love and life coach (psychicseersharon)

Hello hope you are doing well what I am picking up is that she is very confussed about what she want’s she still love’s you but cant seem to find happiness. let me look further in to your future with her I will give you the answers you are looking for .I am running a 15 minute reading for $10 .I am here to help you and guild you with the truth.

over 4 years ago