Jess Wynn (blackwidow_81)

Is it possible to love someone so much that when you look at their pictures, it brings you to tears? Your heart yerns for them and all you want to do is be around them every second of the day? I know this sounds corny and maybe even stupid but this is how I feel about the love of my life.

over 4 years ago

Ms. Anntonette (ms.anntonette)

not corny at all but remember u cant change someone that doesnt want to change

over 4 years ago

Very true Ms. Anntonette

over 4 years ago

Ms. Anntonette (ms.anntonette)

u can still thing of them but start putting ur needs first ♥

over 4 years ago

I am Mr. Annoyonette…..and he’s starting 2 realize it…...hopefully

over 4 years ago

Psychic Advisor Nicole (love_advisor_nicole)

i’m picking up strong energy!! i’m online now come chat with me for further details!

I feel he has mixed feelings and emotions there is a lot keeping him away from you! causing a lot of confusion!

you can lead the horse to the water but you can’t make him drink it!

over 4 years ago

starr419

It’s not a corny thing at all this is the guy who means a lot to you. I have pictures in my phone too of the guy I love and get emotional about it. I think your guy will come back. They say the time you least expect for things to happen it happens. I saw something about waiting for something to happen the thing we was talking about the other day and what was mentioned if you truly are hoping for something to happen you have to wait for it don’t give up cause if you give up you won’t be loving that person unconditionally. The time frames aren’t always set at the right time but more of what the psys feel will happen in the future. Something else caught my attention they said you get frustrated at the psys and feel they’re wrong and cause of it keep waiting for it to happen you change the outcome by moving on. I’ve came to a conclusion that this is like playing dice. It’s either roll the dice (the psys) number = prediction and stick what you see or roll it again for a different outcome.

over 4 years ago

ღ Psychic Medium George ღ (psychicmediumgeorge)

❤️Hi, if you need any advice you can join me for a chat, and let Angels and my guides to bring you answers and guidance to your questions and your situation, and you can choose from my specials 15 mins-€30,20 mins-€40 plus free angel healing!!! Pls, join me for a chat I’m online now.❤️

over 4 years ago

advisor rose (aurorarose)

contact me now for a full life love & career reading $10

over 4 years ago