Hassan (monacali79)

I’ve been look for a job for a year now. I have an amazing Resume. I interview well however something always goes wrong or it’s down to me and another person. Last interview I was offered the job and the girl never called me again nor will she call me back or respond to my emails. Today I had an amazing interview with a job I would love to do, I’ve been trying to get in with this company for a year. It went very well. Will I get a job over? Will I get a job by July 1st. I’m very stressed.

over 4 years ago

marva.lee (sunn10020)

Hello, Let me look into spirit and see what is ahead around receiving a job and much more . I will get to the point what spirit shows and round you . On line now I will give you the truth . I have specials . Blessings

over 4 years ago

anastayshia (anastayshia)

hello dear and welcome and thankyou for your question and im lking in the cards to see that yes you will get a job before this month is over, there will be new doors opening for you. i have a $10.00 deal for 20 minutes im on line .

over 4 years ago

Miss tula (miss_tula)

HELLO CALL ME TODAY DEAR AND STOP BEING STRESSED! I CAN HELP YOU GET THE ANSWERS THAT YOU NEED . IAM ONLINE NOW.

over 4 years ago

love serenade (lovemiracle)

Join me for detail reading

over 4 years ago

❤️ Angel Insights ❤️ (psychic_victoria)

hello, id love to help you with your situation, i’m currently having a special on all readings $10 for 10 minute reading special! :)

over 4 years ago

Miss tula (miss_tula)

call me.

over 4 years ago

anastayshia (anastayshia)

i have a $10.00 deal for 20 minutes if you want a reading im on line

over 4 years ago

ariesnorthnode

Hi there, I can understand how stressful this must be for you but just remember you always have choices. You are a very capable person and you have a lot to offer. I am feeling that you most definitely will get a job very soon but much better than you expect… If you’d like to know more I can read into this further for you.

over 4 years ago