Karishma Kumar (kari09)

Hi there, I am unsure whom to choose to have a reading done. I have had readings done before that left me full of anxiety and stress. I am a bit sensitive to words. Previously had readings that crushed me. And I am terrified to get another one. I understand that not every answer to a situation can be positive but looking for someone who can put it in such a way that doesn’t leave me feeling devastated. Need lots of clarity and answers for my love life

about 1 month ago

Madame sonya (readingsbysonya254)

well I do not sugar coat or provide false hope but I will be sweet kind and positive

about 1 month ago

marva.lee (sunn10020)

Hello, let me look into spirit and see what is ahead around love life I will give you truth what spirit show around you and change ahead and what you need to do . On line now – I have specials for a full reading -Live chat . Blessings

about 1 month ago

love serenade (lovemiracle)

hello come to me if you need really true reading

about 1 month ago

♥ Psychic Girl ♥ (love_connections)

I can give you more advise and reading on your love and romance. I look into your love life deeply when I connect.

about 1 month ago

Nivedita Datta (aaminivea)

Try Avia or Brilliance Insight

about 1 month ago

Christine Ramm-Matthews (naturalbornpsychic)

Come see me. I offer every new client 3 minutes…no rush..all your time. If you are in a Reading, and you get that uneasy feeling, just thank them and move on. You should be given a Free Consultation. I cannot tell others how to run their business, but never agree to pay if you do not feel a connection and that is what is happening.

about 1 month ago