nataliia

Hello! Can’t forget a charismatic guy Peter (21.08.1997), his energy. We haven’t seen each other for about 2 years, but will meet up in September. Will I have a romance with him? Thank you

over 4 years ago

ღ Psychic Medium George ღ (psychicmediumgeorge)

❤️Hi, if you need any advice you can join me for a chat, and let Angels and my guides to bring you answers and guidance to your questions and your situation, and you can choose from my specials 15 mins-€30,20 mins-€40 plus free angel healing!!! Pls, join me for a chat I’m online now.❤️

over 4 years ago

Miss tula (miss_tula)

CALL ME I AM ONLINE NOW TO TAKE YOUR CALL

over 4 years ago

Visions By Violet (violetmae)

Hi there! I’d be happy to help you with this and see what’s in the stars for you and Peter. :) Please check my profile and client feedback and give me a call!

over 4 years ago

marva.lee (sunn10020)

Hello, Let me look into spirit an see if you and You and him will have romance an more .I have specials today. Live chat .Blessings

over 4 years ago

anastayshia (anastayshia)

Hello there and welcome and thank you for your question today as I can see in the cards as I read on I can see that he is very attracted to you and here’s hoping for the same things that you are please join me for my $10 deal for 20 minutes I’m online Line.

over 4 years ago