Jess Wynn (blackwidow_81)

I repeatedly keep dreaming about snakes. 1st one was the snake….. pythons were wrapped around me. 2nd…...one bit me in the face…..and my tounge split like a snake and I turned into one…...this is sooo strange. Can anyone interpret what these dreams mean?. I heard it represents jealousy from outsiders

over 5 years ago

psychic lauren (psychic_lauren)

please call me and let me read for you because I know what this means I will give you 5 percent off on my readingTAROT CARDS $40 (present, future, love life, ceerer, and ansewers all questions)

LOVE READING $25 for 45 minutes time not used can be saved CAREER READING $25 for 45 minutes adittional 5$ will include love (any time not used can be saved) •LOVE TAROT $17 (10min) FULL LIFE READING $55 (love and career included) •MINI TAROT * $15 (20 min) CHAKRA BALANCEING $65 STRONGEST READING $100 (no time limit) PAST LIFE READING $200 (no set time everyone is different) s

over 5 years ago

marva.lee (sunn10020)

Hello, Let me help you and give you interpretation of this dream , and more to look out for. I will give you true insight and details and to protect yourself from evil coming your way . On line now Live chat – I have specials this evening . Blessings

over 5 years ago

PSYCHIC SUMMER (bestloveadvisor)

snakes mean differnt things but from what you are saying these dreams are warnings about people close to you ploting something agenst you call me i have more information that you really need to know about

over 4 years ago

Tristan Valentine (tristanv)

These dreams are a warning.. snakes usually represent the people around you, but there is something very significant about you turning into one that i would like to share with you if you would like to connect with me.

over 4 years ago