Teanna Inell Jackson (teanna_13)

Am stuck between two men why is it when you leave your ex they wanna come back to you I really feeling the other guy but the ex nope don’t want it don’t care for it what should I do?

over 4 years ago

Miss tula (miss_tula)

CALL ME TODAY .

over 4 years ago

marva.lee (sunn10020)

Hello, Let me give you full insight right away and much more on the ex , and the one you have now and what his thoughts are and the ex toward you , I will give you the truth. ON line now -Live chat . Blessings

over 4 years ago

GodsMessenger (spiritualjade)

Well luv it sounds like you have your answer but I don’t think you would be questioning if you didn’t still hold some hope that he could prove himself truly sorry for the hurt he caused you—the thing you really need to know now is how to talk to him so you can have the most peaceful solution and the time you need to figure things out.

Here if you want to chat.

take care for now. x

TGO

over 4 years ago

☪spiritual LOVE readings... (joytarot)

Hi let me read for you I can bring you clarity.

over 4 years ago

ღ Psychic Medium George ღ (psychicmediumgeorge)

❤️Hi, if you need any advice you can join me for a chat, and let Angels and my guides to bring you answers and guidance to your questions and your situation, and you can choose from my specials 15 mins-€30,20 mins-€40 plus free angel healing!!! Pls, join me for a chat I’m online now.❤️

over 4 years ago

✨ANGELIC LOVE HEALER✨ (psychic..love)

Hi,

My name is Angelic Guide & I am known for being an empathy. I can feel what you are going through. I am able to feel the energy around you along with my spirit guides.

I’ll always leave you feeling uplifted. Even when I provide the TRUTH you don’t want to hear . You’ll find my emphatic nature soothing.

so my dear, feel free to call me as this is Public Place to discuss details related to your Private Life.

Kind Regards

over 4 years ago

Power of Astrology (love_connections)

I can give you more advise and reading on your love and romance. I look into your love life deeply when I connect.

over 4 years ago

Christine Ramm-Matthews (naturalbornpsychic)

It is impossible for me to read this without name energy. Please reach out to me with their names and I will be happy to dowse them for you. It is a funny situation. One can be single and not have any Callers, but get engaged or married and they are like insects coming out of the woodwork. Just the way it is :)

over 4 years ago

❤️ Angel Insights ❤️ (psychic_victoria)

hello, id love to help you with your situation, i’m currently having a special on all readings $10 for 10 minute reading special! :)

over 4 years ago