Stevie (brenda96)

Hi wanting to connect with someone who passed mh dad we were so close I feel like hes around but idk I’m so lost without him

over 5 years ago

healingsbychris

hello chat me today $10 for unlimited time answers all questions any topic

over 5 years ago

psychic advisor (readingsbysonya254)

well you need a need in touch medium session

over 5 years ago

LoveSizeMedium (lovesizemedium)

I can help!

over 5 years ago

Gifted Ariel (giftedariel12)

online would love to give you clear insight xoxo ariel

over 5 years ago

Rose phillips (madamroselee)

come and get your reading! hate to see people hurting! would love to help and guide you in any way you need!

over 5 years ago

love serenade (lovemiracle)

Please contact me for true reading

over 5 years ago

✨LOVE HEALER✨ (psychic..love)

My name is Angelic Guide & I am known for being an empathy. I can feel what you are going through. I am able to feel the energy around you along with my spirit guides.

I’ll always leave you feeling uplifted. Even when I provide the TRUTH you don’t want to hear . You’ll find my emphatic nature soothing.

so my dear, feel free to call me as this is Public Place to discuss details related to your Private Life.

Kind Regards

over 5 years ago

ღ Psychic Medium George ღ (psychicmediumgeorge)

❤️Hi, if you need any advice you can join me for a chat, and let Angels and my guides to bring you answers and guidance to your questions and your situation, and you can choose from my specials 15 mins-€30,20 mins-€40 plus free angel healing!!! Pls, join me for a chat I’m online now.❤️

over 4 years ago

advisor rose (aurorarose)

contact me now for the truth to your future love and career readings $10

over 4 years ago

Power of Astrology (love_connections)

I connect very deeply to your energies and my reading and predictions are given from my heart and soul.Give me a call and see how much difference I make into your life,

over 4 years ago

Miss tula (miss_tula)

call today for more insight.

over 4 years ago

PSYCHIC SUMMER (bestloveadvisor)

your dad has never left he needs to be sat free call me for more info im online now

over 4 years ago