Teanna Inell Jackson (teanna_13)

Should I just give up on this past return back to me or just hang on and be patient with him?

over 5 years ago

ღ Psychic Medium George ღ (psychicmediumgeorge)

❤️Hi, if you need any advice you can join me for a chat, and let Angels and my guides to bring you answers and guidance to your questions and your situation, and you can choose from my specials 15 mins-$30,20 mins-$40 plus free angel healing!!! Pls, join me for a chat I’m online now.❤️

over 5 years ago

anastayshia (anastayshia)

hello and welcome and what I do see in the cards,that you will wait and be patient .

over 5 years ago

Rose phillips (madamroselee)

hello, i am having a tarot special come and see what the cards have to say!

over 5 years ago

Ms. Anntonette (ms.anntonette)

im online come chat U already know the truth in ur heart

over 5 years ago

marva.lee (sunn10020)

Hello, Let me look into spirit and see what the spirit wants you to do around this current person , or let go . I will give you the truth. on line now -Live chat. -I have specials this evening . Blessings

over 5 years ago

Advisor Evon (peace_love_hope)

Hi dear there is allot that your guide’s said on the situation and I’m online now and would love to share with you chat now and get the answers you seek

over 5 years ago

psychic advisor (readingsbysonya254)

move on dear no good comes from the past that relationship is up & down and hot and cold so release him and move on

over 5 years ago

Gifted Ariel (giftedariel12)

hello I am ariel I would love to chat an give you insight on what I see for you xoxo ariel ONLINE!!

over 5 years ago

Soulmate Consultant (soulmateadviser)

Hi, I feel you shouldnt give up on him, but you do need to keep moving forwards

over 5 years ago

✨ANGELIC LOVE HEALER✨ (psychic..love)

Hi Dear,

Nothing is Stronger than The Love you once Both Shared. He will be Acting Hot & Cold as he is Walking on Wrong Path my dear, But please take this Time to Reconnect with Your Love. I Will Guide Your Way and lead you back into Love’s Arms Again

So, my dear, Feel Free to Call me as this is Public Place to discuss details Related to Your Private Life.

Kind Regards

over 5 years ago