krismang10

Hi,

Anyone who is really accurate with timelines. Need some advice on timing and when to expect someone to reach out to me.

Thank you <3>

over 5 years ago

marva.lee (sunn10020)

Hello, Please come in and let me look into spirit and give you the truth and much more . On line Live chat. Specials – Blessings

over 5 years ago

LoveSizeMedium (lovesizemedium)

I can help

over 5 years ago

Rose phillips (madamroselee)

hey, give me a call, i can help with all current and past unresolved issues.

over 5 years ago

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

I would love to help hun, here is some info about me and I hope we can do a reading to help you get answers asap. Available now xx.

Hello, my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young as well as read relationships. I also offer readings on pets that are alive or that have passed on. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a very adolescent age. If you are skeptical that is okay but be opened minded and be ready to be amazed because I was given this gift for a reason and I would like to share it with you. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks. I am running a several great deals! I know times are hard and I want everyone to be able to come to me to get the answers that they are looking for. I will not disappoint you; just check out my feedback! ASK ME ABOUT MY CURRENT DEALS FOR THE WEEK OF 03/18/19-03/25/19!!!! $$$ OFF MY 10, 15, 20, 30,45, AND 60 MINUTE READING March Specials!

over 5 years ago

✨ANGELIC LOVE HEALER✨ (psychic..love)

Hi,

My name is Angelic Guide & I am known for being an empathy. I can feel what you are going through. I am able to feel the energy around you along with my spirit guides.

I’ll always leave you feeling uplifted. Even when I provide the TRUTH you don’t want to hear . You’ll find my emphatic nature soothing.

so my dear, feel free to call me as this is Public Place to discuss details related to your Private Life.

Kind Regards

over 5 years ago