Queenie1 (queenie1)

I’m basically been pushed away from my current love interest. Or thats how I am feeling Should ditch the relationship? He’s been acting cold and distant! Kelly 62084 and Donald 92388

over 5 years ago

Miss tula (miss_tula)

call me today for a full life reading on this subject.

over 5 years ago

SunTiger (mystic_suntiger)

Hi Queenie,

I’m sorry you are feeling that way. I’d be happy to look into things for you. Give me a chat.

SunTiger

over 5 years ago

LoveSizeMedium (lovesizemedium)

I can help

over 5 years ago

Spiritual Visions (psychic_advisor23)

hi I can help look into this matter for you, im currently running a special $10 for 10min love session, would love to help ease your confusion. god bless :)

over 5 years ago

marva.lee (sunn10020)

Hello, Let me help you right away , its some issues here where you need to know around the situation and much more on love . I’m on line now -Live chat . I have specials. Blessings

over 5 years ago

GodsMessenger (spiritualjade)

Pushed away is one thing but dear I do feel like theres a lot more going on here—

please give me a call and lets take a good look at what is being kept from you energetically in this situation

over 5 years ago

NewMoonPsychic✰☽ (readingsbysilvana)

I can take a look into this for you with a full love reading in order for you to get the answers you are looking for

over 5 years ago

ღ Psychic Medium George ღ (psychicmediumgeorge)

❤️Hi, if you need any advice you can join me for a chat, and let Angels and my guides to bring you answers and guidance to your questions and your situation, and you can choose from my specials 15 mins-$30,20 mins-$35 plus free angel healing!!! Pls, join me for a chat I’m online now.❤️

over 5 years ago