beautiful1127

We seem to have a lot of back and forth and a lot of people seem to not want us together and because of this have had a lot of communication problems, it’s become really on and off sometimes very distant and cold something seems to always draw us back together, basically my question is will this hot and cold behavior stop will we find a balance because when things are good they are really good when things are bad they are really bad we have 15 years of history from children to young adults so a strong bond and connection is there :) thanks .

over 5 years ago

anastayshia (anastayshia)

hello and welcome and I can see that you and him will reconcile , and that means clarity and understanding and then work from there.im on line if you wanna talk.

over 5 years ago

✨ANGELIC LOVE HEALER✨ (psychic..love)

Hi Dear,

Nothing is Stronger than The Love you once Both Shared. He will be Acting Hot & Cold as he is Walking on Wrong Path my dear, But please take this Time to Reconnect with Your Love. I Will Guide Your Way and lead you back into Love’s Arms Again

So, my dear, Feel Free to Call me as this is Public Place to discuss details Related to Your Private Life.

Kind Regards

over 5 years ago

psychic lauren (psychic_lauren)

dear you and this man are twin flames but their is some unfinished history going back to your past lifes your spirit has showed and confirmed with me there is a very strong pull between yous in the spiritual field call me and I will reveal to you the rest of what I see without charge

over 5 years ago