sparkle12

Hi I’m looking for affordable loves spells or candles. Any suggestions?

over 5 years ago

anastayshia (anastayshia)

hello and welcome and I can help you with that , im on line let me know if you woud a seesion and I can help with what your looking for.

over 5 years ago

SunTiger (mystic_suntiger)

Sparkle12,

The trouble with love spells is (no matter how good of a conjurer and root worker you are) if the love relationship is not in your destiny, the spells all work something like a marijuana high and eventually wear off. So unless the love is genuine you will have to do the love spell work again and again. Are you genuinely up to that?

Is that really what you want? (Constantly wondering if this person loves you or are they just spellbound?) ... only to have to conjure more spells to keep them at your side. Exhausting.

SunTiger

over 5 years ago

✨ANGELIC LOVE HEALER✨ (psychic..love)

I will no recommend you anything like spells ..etc… there are few things you need to understand before spending a lot. call me and I will explain to you. this is not reading so not gonna charge you for explanations.

over 5 years ago

psychic lauren (psychic_lauren)

hello dear I am able to offer you a very good deal!

over 5 years ago

NewMoonPsychic✰☽ (readingsbysilvana)

hi sparkle I love your name btw! any way you do need to be carefull with spells I hate when ppl do spells just fr the heck of it and nothing works out, Mine are a bit different I like to see if there is true connection and then do the spell, if there iksnt I wont wste your time or money but if u are interested please take a look at my profile for more info I have prices listed as well!

over 5 years ago

Hi, My name is LANAROSE & I am known for being an CLAIRVOYANT EMPATHY MEDIUM LIFE COACH . I can Feel what you are going through. I am able to Feel the energy around you. I’ll always leave you fee Private Life. best Regardsling Uplifted. Even when I provide the TRUTH you Don’t want to hear. So, Lets have Chat select one of my fabulous priced readings and Unfold things for you in Private Because this is a public place to discuss details related to your

over 5 years ago

marva.lee (sunn10020)

Hello, Let me look into spirit and see what you need and how I can help you right away . I have specials , I know I can help you with your love situation. I have specials rates , Ask me about them . Blessings

over 5 years ago

Hi, My name is LANAROSE & I am known for being an CLAIRVOYANT EMPATHY MEDIUM LIFE COACH . I can Feel what you are going through. I am able to Feel the energy around you. I’ll always leave you fee Private Life. best Regardsling Uplifted. Even when I provide the TRUTH you Don’t want to hear. So, Lets have Chat select one of my fabulous priced readings and Unfold things for you in Private Because this is a public place to discuss details related to your

over 5 years ago

Priestess Kandi Ranson (priestesskandiranson)

Hello Sparkle,

That’s a great question and thanks for asking. My suggestion for you is DON’T.

Love spells are not without personal gain consequences. I have never known of anyone who has used one and successfully maintain the relationship using a”Love” spell.

If in fact that any type of energy work is cast to cause someone else to fall in love with you it can be 100% guaranteed that

A. It won’t last forever, because it will wear off eventually. What the other person experiences are feelings of being manipulated, used and betrayed; even if they aren’t aware that any kind of energy work was done in the first place.

B. The negative reprecussions vary to extent depending upon the kind of energy work that is done, but also the person who cast the energy work to “FooL” someone into thinking they are in “Love” with another person will be punished.

There will be losses of income, monies, possessions, instabilities in their jobs or lives as they know it, loose relationships with people they have been close to their entire lives and some have even lost their own lives in their body.

“Love Spells” aren’t what people think they are. They aren’t helpful. They are hurtful.

Priestess Kandi Ranson

over 5 years ago