audry921

He came home and saod hell be gone by end of the week, didnt want to talk about or aknowlage what happend or fess up..wants to blame me and hes leaving. Is he really gone?

over 5 years ago

anastayshia (anastayshia)

hello dear and welcome and what I am seeing in the cards is that in his mind he thinks it is done. but in a few weeks he will start missing you and thinking about you and then he will call you to try to reconcile with you , but that is not going to work because he is not happy with his self and just needs some one to blame for his unhappiness . im on line .

over 5 years ago

SunTiger (mystic_suntiger)

Audry,

Getting blamed for something you did not do is the absolute worst sort of feeling. You get to ask yourself if you really WANT him back in your life (behaving like that).

There are so many things you can do to make yourself feel better in the moment. I’d love to provide you with a reading.

SunTiger

over 5 years ago

Ms. Anntonette (ms.anntonette)

Audry I understand the pain cuz u love him so but as he does this and hurts u he is only thinking of himslef come chat so we can look deeper about what is going on

over 5 years ago

✨ANGELIC LOVE HEALER✨ (psychic..love)

Hi Dear,

Nothing is Stronger than The Love you once Both Shared. He will be Acting Hot & Cold as he is Walking on Wrong Path my dear, But please take this Time to Reconnect with Your Love. I Will Guide Your Way and lead you back into Love’s Arms Again

So my dear, Feel Free to Call me as this is Public Place to discuss details Related to Your Private Life.

Kind Regards

over 5 years ago

psychic lauren (psychic_lauren)

Hi, My name is LANAROSE & I am known for being an CLAIRVOYANT EMPATHY MEDIUM LIFE COACH . I can Feel what you are going through. I am able to Feel the energy around you. I’ll always leave you fee Private Life. best Regardsling Uplifted. Even when I provide the TRUTH you Don’t want to hear. So, Lets have Chat select one of my fabulous priced readings and Unfold things for you in Private Because this is a public place to discuss details related to your

over 5 years ago