beautiful1127

I have been getting the cold shoulder from love , will he come back around what has caused our distance should I just give it up?

over 5 years ago

Ms. Anntonette (ms.anntonette)

im online now come chat

over 5 years ago

anastayshia (anastayshia)

hello dear and welcome and well the cards are showing because there will be reconciling between you to , so that means he will come back because he never got over you and he still cares for you . im on line .

over 5 years ago

✨ANGELIC LOVE HEALER✨ (psychic..love)

Hi Dear,

Nothing is Stronger than The Love you once Both Shared. He will be Acting Hot & Cold as he is Walking on Wrong Path my dear, But please take this Time to Reconnect with Your Love. I Will Guide Your Way and lead you back into Love’s Arms Again

So, my dear, Feel Free to Call me as this is Public Place to discuss details Related to Your Private Life.

Kind Regards

over 5 years ago

psychic lauren (psychic_lauren)

my love I have a very strong connection to this topic come get a reading from me I suggest for ou the 25 for 45 minutes because there is to much im picking up and I will not be ableto reveal it all to you in just 15 minutes

over 5 years ago

melissanorthwest7

Lately me and my common law have been fighting I don’t want to lose him what’s going to happen?

over 5 years ago

Miss tula (miss_tula)

call me as im online no to take your call.

over 5 years ago

LoveSizeMedium (lovesizemedium)

I can help! Give me a call

over 5 years ago

Spiritual Healer Crystal (lovereadercrystal)

hi beautiful! I just read your post, before giving up, I would like to do a reading to help you figure out what is stopping this relationship from building a stable foundation. Please stop in for a reading :) Looking forward to hearing from you! XoXo

over 5 years ago

marva.lee (sunn10020)

Hello, Let me look into spirit and see why your love is giving you the cold shoulder , I read the thoughts of the person and why . On line now =-Live chat . I have specials today . Blessings

over 5 years ago