sparkle12

Hi my name patty. When will Santiago start to look for me? I want to start talking to him. Is he intrested in me?

over 5 years ago

Pancakes (pancake)

Hey there, I can look in to that for you. Please give me a call. :)

over 5 years ago

anastayshia (anastayshia)

hello there and welcome to the message board, and as I red on it will be a while before he makes a move to contact you because he does have things going on in his life that he doesn’t have time for a privet life. im on line.

over 5 years ago

Daniela (danielarc)

Hello Queen Good afternoon is a pleasure to help you I see some interest in what happens that is unclear What is the path you want to follow and has some questions with the past that I have not finished solving what I advise you to clean your energies a bit that you connect with you that you take advantage of this Moon to make you an energetic cleaning if you do not know how to do it I can explain and you do it you need very few things it is very simple to do and it will help you a lot in balance and will help you to bring it contact me mention elforo and I will make you a special offer. Many blessings I wait for you. Daniela

over 5 years ago

marva.lee (sunn10020)

Hello, Let me look into spirit and see what is ahead and if he will contact you and much more . On line now -Live chat. I will give you the truth . I have specials today . Blessings

over 5 years ago