Ciera lane (cbaby22)

So my significant other and I have been trying for a baby well I feel like now that I am he’s pulling away, he’s been acting different the last two days and I don’t know what to do. Did I make the wrong choice having a baby with him?

over 5 years ago

Insights by James (jamesm)

Hi Ciera,

This is still coming up as something that serves your highest good. I pulled a single card for your situation and it was the Queen of Pentacles. This is really just saying to be practical and present within the situation. I also get that he does have some insecurity related to the subject of parenting, but with the Queen of Pentacles, this is unlikely going to be a long term issue.

If you would like a complete reading related to this subject, let me know. If you mention that you are coming in from the “Ask A Psychic” forum I can give you 10% off of any of the flat rate bundles.

Love & light, James M.

over 5 years ago

Ciera lane (cbaby22)

What should I do?

over 5 years ago

Daniela (danielarc)

Hello queen good day I was visualizing the relationship and what you see a lot of wear by the routine for issues that you have not been able to solve can be solved only with a good chat being ours with each other and start to delineate a path together I advise that for now with the theme of the baby wait a bit and make the decision a little later at least try to solve the relationship well before I advise you to take advantage of this full moon and you can do an opening ritual between the two as a kind of sweetening that can help a lot the energy harmonization

If you want to continue with a reading with me I will be available to help you, I can explain the ritual and advise you exactly in every detail. Tell me you’re coming from the forum and I’ll make a special offer for you

Blessings Daniela

over 5 years ago

SunTiger (mystic_suntiger)

Ciera lane,

I want to comfort you because a pregnant woman should not be worrying about whether she made the wrong choice about having a baby or not. So many women try to get pregnant and cannot. Celebrate the beauty of this moment regardless of how the baby-daddy is behaving. I’m sorry he’s not being super supportive in the moment (highly short-sighted on his part).

I also “get” that things will get better between the two of you. So don’t worry luv. Focus on doing things that make you happy. Your child can feel every emotion so watch a comedy, eat chocolate, take a hot soaking bath (do things that feed your soul and enjoy this miraculous moment).

Everything is going to work out. It’s in the cards.

SunTiger

over 5 years ago

Ciera lane (cbaby22)

Thanks guys

over 5 years ago

SunTiger (mystic_suntiger)

Ciera,

Let me know if you need a reading ok? I can tell you are feeling a litter calmer already. :-D

SunTiger

over 5 years ago

marva.lee (sunn10020)

Hello ,Let me look into the reading through spirit and see if things will work out or not , I will give you the truth and much more. On line now -Live chat . I have specials today . Blessings

over 5 years ago

Ciera lane (cbaby22)

Thank u sun tiger I appreciate yu

over 5 years ago

PSYCHIC SUMMER (bestloveadvisor)

hey hun make sure and call me I have a lot of information that you really need to know about him and whats coming up in the next month

over 5 years ago

anastayshia (anastayshia)

hello my dear and welcome, and right now he is scared of having a child because he feels he is not ready , he does want a family but he is getting cold feet at the same time so it is only fear. im on line .

over 5 years ago

Ciera lane (cbaby22)

I sent you a message new advisor and anastyshia yeah lately all he has been talking about is getting more money so I haven’t really talked to him about the baby, but I think he already knows

over 5 years ago

Ciera (girlmommy24)

advice?

over 5 years ago