dalia21 (dalia21)

I recently caught my bf with another female , I feel things with my bf went down hill since that moment . Will things improve ? Will we reconnect ? I’m dalia eden torres 3-21-88 hes miguel arreola 10-31-91

over 5 years ago

Psychic Insight (truepsychicinsight)

Hi there Dalia, I do see something for you and Miguel, If you’d like to contact me for a live session I can answer all of these questions for you.

over 5 years ago

SunTiger (mystic_suntiger)

Dalia21,

So very many questions have come up for you since that moment and you are right to question things. Why did he cheat? Why didn’t he behave better when caught … all of it!

Also … there’s something about the Empress card coming up. Have you taken a pregnancy test?

Mystic_SunTiger

over 5 years ago

dalia21 (dalia21)

@sunTiger : should I be concern of a pregnancy?

over 5 years ago

marva.lee (sunn10020)

Hello, Please come in and let me give you full insight and details on your boyfriend and you for the future , I read the spirit of the person .On line now I have specials . Blessings

over 5 years ago

Pixie Dust (pixiedust28)

Dalia,

I’d be happy to give an honest and in-depth understanding of where he’s at now and what you can expect in the future. I also often receive suggestions on HOW to approach what comes up in the healthiest, most productive way for your highest good.

Be well and bright blessings, Pixie

over 5 years ago

anastayshia (anastayshia)

hello dear and welcome and what I see in your cards is that this is an on going pattern for him he will always cheat and talk to other woman , im on line if you wanna talk.

over 5 years ago

Priestess Kandi Ranson (priestesskandiranson)

Good Day Dalia,

I’d be more than happy to help enlighten you on the future of this relationship. I am world renowned to be accurate in relationships.

Connect With Me In Live Chat

over 5 years ago

Miss tula (miss_tula)

CALL ME, IM ONLINE !! ASK ABOUT MY NOV SPECIALS!!

over 5 years ago

Psychic Insight (truepsychicinsight)

The thing is building back the trust between you two, I am available now if you wish to chat. Love & Light

over 5 years ago

SunTiger (mystic_suntiger)

dalia21

Give me a live chat.

Mystic_SunTiger

over 5 years ago