Queenie1 (queenie1)

I would like to know only one question is this relationship between the two of us this guy and I going to grow or dissolve thats it yes or no grow or dissolve my name is Kelly 62084 and Donald 92388 tks a bunch! I can either wait or move on

over 5 years ago

psychic guide spiritual healer (madamesonya)

WELL SWEETHEART TO BE HONEST LET GO MOVE ON YOU AND HIM WILL BE HAPPIER THERES MORE OUT THERE FOR YOU

over 5 years ago

Miss tula (miss_tula)

CALL ME I HAVE ANSWERS FOR YOU . ASK ABOUT MY SUMMER SPECIALS BEFORE THEY EXPIRE!

over 5 years ago

marva.lee (sunn10020)

Hello, Let me look into spirit and see and give you the answer to all of your questions . I have specials today . I will give you the truth through spirit . Yes or no . On line live chat . Blessings

over 5 years ago

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

Hello, my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young as well as read relationships. I also offer readings on pets that are alive or that have passed on. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a very adolescent age. If you are skeptical that is okay but be opened minded and be ready to be amazed because I was given this gift for a reason and I would like to share it with you. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks. I am running a several great deals! I know times are hard and I want everyone to be able to come to me to get the answers that they are looking for. I will not disappoint you; just check out my feedback! ASK ME ABOUT MY CURRENT DEALS FOR THE WEEK OF 08/20/18-08/27/18!!!! $$$ OFF MY 10, 15, 20, 30,45, AND 60 MINUTE READINGS. AUGUST Specials! No refunds.

over 5 years ago

Power of Astrology (love_connections)

I can give you more advise and reading on your love and romance. I look into your love life deeply when I connect.

over 5 years ago