loveandlight00

When will I ever come across a better selection of men ? The negativity is too much for me with these men coming at me! Starting to be unbothered with my love life at this point – I find no interest in my love life at this point.

over 5 years ago

Masuma Badri (masuma)

You can only attract what you are !!! so 1st you must learn to release the negativity in your thoughts and beliefs and come into a higher vibration to attract good men in your life … if you need help with releasing you can call me i am hypnotherapist … Thank You

over 5 years ago

Miss Mau (missmau)

The selection doesn’t come to you; you have to make the selection. So maybe you should change your approach on romantic connections and search/demand from your partner aspects that would make you happy and complete.

over 5 years ago

Miss tula (miss_tula)

CALL ME BECAUSE IT DOES MATTER TO YOU!

over 5 years ago

loveandlight00

Divine it’s not that easy but working on that aspect

over 5 years ago

LoveSizeMedium (lovesizemedium)

I can help, I am online now

over 5 years ago

❤️PROTEUS❤️ (psychicmichaelkemo)

Let’s look into this closely to get you to the next level.

~pmk

over 5 years ago

love serenade (lovemiracle)

Hello come to me for detail and true reading

over 5 years ago

ღ Psychic Medium George ღ (psychicmediumgeorge)

❤️Hi, if you need any advice you can join me for a chat, and let Angels and my guides to bring you answers and guidance to your questions and your situation, and you can choose from my specials for today 15mins/$29, 20min/$39, 60min/$90 or pay per min $1.99 plus free angel healing!! !Pls, join me for a chat I’m online now.❤️

over 5 years ago

marva.lee (sunn10020)

Hello, Let me help you right away on all of your concerns . I will give you the truth . On line live chat . I have specials today . Blessings

over 5 years ago

anastayshia (anastayshia)

hello dea and welcome and what im seeing in your guides is that this has been an on going issue a pattern that you cant seem to break. but what I do see that you can over come this pattern , im on line if you would like to talk.

over 5 years ago

Jodie (light4you)

Only 99 cent a min ! Come in and chat with me ;) blessings

over 5 years ago