Feistystyredhead (fiestyredhead)

Ok so this morning…I gave the guy I’m dating my idea on how we can make this work with us living 4 hours away from each other. Do you see this working?? I’ve been hesitant on doing this -I didn’t want to push him down a road he didn’t want to be down but he’s soooo slooooow. There’s no sense in it

over 6 years ago

Pixie Dust (pixiedust28)

Hi there!

I’d be glad to chat with you and see what comes up regarding you long distance. I’m always honest and you can see in my profile I have excellent reviews.

I wish you the best! Be well! Blessings, Pixie

over 6 years ago

Feistystyredhead (fiestyredhead)

Thanks pixie. I’m just getting frustrated at him. It makes me want to just walk away and pursue others. He’s hurting me by dragging his feet. I need answers but it’s hard to get anywhere over a phone.

over 6 years ago

marva.lee (sunn10020)

Hello, Let me look into spirit and see if this will working in a distance , and what his thoughts were . Come in and let me ease your mind , I see a lot through spirit in your relationship ahead . I will give you the truth and much more through spirit . I have specials today . I will ease your mind. Blessings

over 6 years ago

Advisor Angelina (advisorangelina)

COME AND SEE ME FOR A INDEPTH AND DETAILED READING I LEAVE NO QUESTION UNANSWERD I WILL BE ABLE TO TELL YOU WHATS GOING ON ON HIS SIDE AND HOW HE FEELS ABOUT THIS AND IF HE WILL DECIDE TO DO THIS

over 6 years ago