harshi

I’m Rashmi. 21/03/1997, does my crush ( deon ) have romantic feelings for me? His dob 10th July 1997

over 6 years ago

Miss Mau (missmau)

Hi Rashmi! I would be happy to take a look for you. We can focus on his feelings, thoughts and future actions.

over 6 years ago

marva.lee (sunn10020)

Hello, Let me help you right away on your love questions and much of a situation and the person more . I read the spirit and i will give you truth. on line now -Live chat – I have specials today . Blessings

over 6 years ago

harshi

Anyone

over 6 years ago

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

Hello, my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young as well as read relationships. I also offer readings on pets that are alive or that have passed on. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a very adolescent age. If you are skeptical that is okay but be opened minded and be ready to be amazed because I was given this gift for a reason and I would like to share it with you. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks. I am running a several great deals! I know times are hard and I want everyone to be able to come to me to get the answers that they are looking for. I will not disappoint you; just check out my feedback! ASK ME ABOUT MY CURRENT DEALS FOR THE WEEK OF 03/26/18-04/02/18!!!! $$$ OFF MY 10, 15, 20, 30,45, AND 60 MINUTE READINGS. MARCH Specials!

over 6 years ago

Desiree Davis (insights_with_desiree)

he hasn’t thought about it as much as you have though he likes you its just he wont make a move without knowing for sure how you feel hes kind of shy in a way he fears rejection

over 6 years ago

Tammy AKA Angel Wings 777 (angelwings777)

Check out my page and if you are interested, then come see me. I’d like to help you with your concerns.

over 6 years ago

love serenade (lovemiracle)

Hello dear yes he has,but some issue,please join me for detail

over 6 years ago

harshi

Anyone else

over 6 years ago

harshi

Does he can’t come to me because of his girlfriend? Is he still with her?

over 6 years ago

Pixie Dust (pixiedust28)

Hi Harshi!

I’d love to take a look at your situation for you. I’m online now and will be for the next few hours.

Be well and bright blessings! Pixie :)

over 6 years ago

Jonathan Love (jonathan69143)

Hello Harshi

I would be more than willing to look at this for you and tell you what I see, but I am not going to give you the answers here.

Contact me when you are ready.

Blessings, xxx Jonathan Love

over 6 years ago

ღ Psychic Medium George ღ (psychicmediumgeorge)

❤️Hi, let Angels and my guides to bring you answers and guidance to your questions and your situation.Please join me for a chat I’m online now xxx❤️

over 6 years ago