janetteshadow14

hello my ex boyfriend left without closure on anything completely.and I’m confused so badly.he wouldn’t answer or reply.readers say we are soulmates.and I do feel a connection with him its weird.can anyone tell me if hes returning soon and when??or what happened?please and thank you in advance!xoxoxo

over 6 years ago

Clara Love Reader (slurpuff22)

He will come back into your life my dear when you least expect it, and I know when, I do feel this man’s journey of maturing is the reason for his depart with you, it’s not you, I will guide you back to this man dear. I am online now call me.

-Clara

over 6 years ago

Miss tula (miss_tula)

CALL ME TODAY FOR A ONE ON ONE SESSION.

over 6 years ago

Advisor Angelina (advisorangelina)

hi there hun I will be able to look into this for you with a reading to see if he will return and when and what will happen with this relationship I no you have lots of questions on this matter that is going on come and see me online for a detaled reading and see what is going on on his side all I will need is named and dob

over 6 years ago

Ms. Anntonette (ms.anntonette)

IM online come chat make sure u r ready for the truth

over 6 years ago

marva.lee (sunn10020)

Hello, Let me look into spirit and see when and if he will return and if its some other reason why he left with out any closer . I will give you the truth . I have specials today . Come in and let me ease your mind on all of your concerns . Blessings

over 6 years ago

Diana Shoshone (shoshone)

closure comes from within yourself, never from anyone else

over 6 years ago

ღ Psychic Medium George ღ (psychicmediumgeorge)

Hi, there let my Guides and Angels to bring you answers and guidance on your situation, please join me for a chat I’m online now.Love and light.George

over 6 years ago