sophiemc79

My ex broke up with me nearly 5 months ago. She recently unblocked me on Facebook and has some of our old posts of her saying she loves me etc. I have also received blank texts and hang up calls from someone which I think is her. Just wondering what she is doing/thinking.

over 6 years ago

ღ Psychic Medium George ღ (psychicmediumgeorge)

Hi, let Angels and my guides to bring you answers and guidance to your questions and your situation.Please join me for a chat I’m online now xxx

over 6 years ago

Pixie Dust (pixiedust28)

Hi hun,

That sounds like a lot of drama. I’m sorry you are left questioning the situation. If you’d like to give me a call, I’d be happy to look at your ex for you and see if we can make some sense out of those texts and calls.

Best of luck to you, Pixie

over 6 years ago

Miss tula (miss_tula)

HI, SHE DOESEN’T REALLY NEED TO PLAY THIS GAME BUT IT SHOWS SHE IS. WHY? BECAUSE THINGS DIDNT GO ACCORDING TO WHAT SHE EXPECTED, SO NOW SHE IS TAKEING A STEP BACWARD TOWARD YOU. FIVE MONTHS THOUGH CAN REALLY CHANGE A PERSON SO BE CARFUL.

over 6 years ago

marva.lee (sunn10020)

Hello, Let me help you with your concerns and much more on your love life and ex . I will give you full insight details through spirit. On line now . I know I can help you right away and clear some issues where you are concern about. Blessings

over 6 years ago